This week we have a conversation around areas in your home that might cause you to come unstuck because of memories or issues that rise to the surface when you go to declutter and organise these spaces. It is yet another episode that Kirsty cries and Amy holds space for her as we both hold space for you, our gorgeous listeners, in these harder areas.
In this episode we:
- Cover issues of death, loss & divorce;
- How you might find issues when dealing with your wardrobe, bathroom, bedroom, hobbies and kids stuff;
- Let you know that you aren’t alone in being triggered by
- Challenge you to build your decluttering muscles;
- Encourage you to be gentle with yourself
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.