Twin Life with Mandy Hose
This week we chat to Mandy Hose from Too Peas in A Podcast about being a Mum of twins and the impact that has had on her
In this episode Mandy chats about;
- ‘Real’ Mandy and ‘twin mum’ Mandy;
- The implications of working in childcare and seeing the potential usefulness of everything for imaginative and creative play;
- How she was weighed down but the heaviness of clutter;
- Her clutter nemesis;
- Advice she gives to twin mums with her 20/20 hindsight;
Thank you so much Mandy, as you said, Womens work at it’s best is bringing people together and we are so thankful for how you do this so well in your life and for extending that to us!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mandy & Kate’s brilliant podcast Too Peas in a Podcast
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.