Wardrobe Crisis with Clare Press
This week we Kirsty had a great conversation with the extraordinary Clare Press from Wardrobe Crisis. Clare is also the Sustainability Editor of Vogue Australia and an incredible author among many other talents.
In this episode we:
● Talk about fashion and the effect that our insatiable desire for fast fashion has on our planet;
● Highlight some of the alarming statistics around fashion and the environment;
● Discuss the idea of a shopping detox and the unexpected benefits
● Dream and hope for a more ethical and sustainable future for fashion
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Clare’s books, Wardrobe Crisis & Rise & Resist
● Thank you again to Clare Press!!.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.