Wardrobe Crisis with Clare Press
This week Kirsty had a great conversation with the extraordinary Clare Press from Wardrobe Crisis. Clare is also the Sustainability Editor of Vogue Australia and an incredible author among many other talents.
In this episode we:
- Talk about fashion and the effect that our insatiable desire for fast fashion has on our planet;
- Highlight some of the alarming statistics around fashion and the environment;
- Discuss the idea of a shopping detox and the unexpected benefits
- Dream and hope for a more ethical and sustainable future for fashion
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
- Shopping Questions
- Wardrobe Crisis Podcast
- Clare Press
- Clare’s books, Wardrobe Crisis & Rise & Resist
- UK Parliaments’ Fixing Fashion Report
- GuppyFriend Bag
Thank you again to Clare Press!!.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.