Women Against Waste
This week we get passionate with Tania Goranitis, from Women Against Waste. Tania is a Professional Organiser from regional Victoria and the founder of the movement we know will be embraced by so many of you!
In this episode we learn:
- What inspired Tania to start Women Against Waste;
- How her community has changed their behaviour;
- How you can get involved;
- Changes that we can all make in our homes;
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.