Your Color Guru
Jeannie is the founder and owner of Your Color Guru. She is obsessed with helping real women look and feel amazing in their clothes. We learnt so much in our chat with Jeannie as she shares about the process of doing someone’s colours and how it aligns so beautifully with living an intentional life. We also had the pleasure of having our colours done so tune in to find out what that experience was like.
In this episode we:
- Uncover what knowing your colours has to do with decluttering;
- Learn about the process of figuring out someone’s colours;
- Highlight why knowing your colours is important;
- Share what some of Kirsty and Amy’s colours are;
- Encourage you as always to be intentional with your purchases;
- Find out what happens if you change your hair colour
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Your Color Guru Website
● Your Color Guru Facebook
● Your Color Guru Instagram
Special thanks to frances in san francisco for your review! If you have had your colours done it’s your turn to leave us a review!
Big thanks to Jeannie for your time and for doing our colours for us!! We loved learning about the whole process.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio