Zones are super handy. They are particularly useful when dealing with multipurpose areas such as a rumpus room or garage. Everyone has a unique way of using their space, by using zones you can tailor a room or area to your specific needs. Today we take you through how to create zones in your home that add to it’s function and flow. We also chat about how having clearly defined zones can help other family members/housemates when it comes to tidying up or finding things. Following on a little from last week’s episode we also discuss how creating zones can help you free up more space in your home.
In this episode we;
- Define what we mean by zones;
- Give loads of ideas and examples of what zones can look like;
- Talk about by using zones to create better function and flow in the home;
- Suggest that zones can highlight when things are out of place;
- Encourage you to look around at areas of your home that are cluttered or out of control and consider creating some zones to bring back order;
Thank you to Britters77 and CJL UK for your podcast review!! If you were born in 1977 then its your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.