This week we chat about repurposing spaces and rooms for what you actually need rather than being frustrated by the lack of function in your home.
In this episode we;
● Encourage you to prioritise functionality over supposed purpose of any given space or room;
● Ask you to think about what room would you add to your house if you could (inspired by Gretchen Rubin);
● Challenge you to say no as much as you can;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Pantry Iso episode
● Junkroom episode
● Sentimental items episode
● Our Head Heart and Home course episode
Thank you to a beautiful Facebook community member for inspiring this episode. Thanks also to “Everynicknameihavetriedistaken” for the podcast review and Leanne Sheean for your Patreon support!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.