Room to Improve
This week we were inspired to chat about the things that we need to improve upon personally. It was inspired by a comment one of Kirsty’s clients made to her about how relieved she was to realise just how imperfect Kirsty was 😉
In this episode we;
● Encourage you to consider what your strengths are and what areas do you have room to improve;
● Challenge you not to beat yourself up about your room for improvement and have a laugh along with us;
● Remind you that we are just like you, more real than insta-worthy;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● About Us episode
● Join our Facebook group to see photos of our artwork this week
● Get Curious episode
● Kirsty’s Mums episode
● The Kids (our kids and Amy’s nephew) episode
● Amy’s Dads episode
● Simon’s episode – Meet Kirsty’s hubby
● Cal’s episode – Meet Amy’s hubby
Thanks to Nina Bishop for the patreon support and your podcast review!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.