*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded before Covid-19 took hold of the world, so we just ask for your grace if you find any comments insensitive given the current climate.*
This week we chat about storage units, which is a $1.1 Billlion p.a industry, and when is a good time to use them and how to declutter them!
In this episode we;
● Give you lots of reasons why you might have a storage unit;
● Encourage you to be intentional about the purpose for a storage unit;
● Challenge you to know your heart and check your heart when you are decluttering deceased estates;
● Give great tips about how to organise your storage unit;
● Chat about how having a Professional Organiser can really help you declutter and organise your storage unit;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Junkroom episode – Storage units can be used the same as Junkrooms
● Death episode – Great episode if you have a storage unit that holds items from deceased estates
Thank you VJMah for your podcast review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.