The Four Tendencies with Gretchen Rubin
This week we chat to the incredible Gretchen Rubin! Gretchen is one of today’s most influential and thought-provoking observers of happiness and human nature. She’s known for her ability to distill and convey complex ideas with humour and clarity, in a way that’s accessible to a wide audience. She’s the author of many books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers Outer Order, Inner Calm, The Four Tendencies, Better Than Before, and The Happiness Project. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. We love her top-ranking, award-winning podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin where she discusses happiness and good habits with her sister Elizabeth Craft.
In this episode Gretchen;
● Shares with us the Four Tendencies framework and how these tendencies (Upholder, Obliger, Questioner & Rebel) impact our ability to declutter and maintaining a decluttered home;
● Chats to Amy & Kirsty about their own tendency and how their differences impact their business;
● Gives tips on how each tendency can maximise their potential to actually get the decluttering (or anything!) done;
● Encourages us with some tips on how to find happiness during this Covid season;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and it puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Happier 911 on Spotify
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.