The Hold Back
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home via Zoom, so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about things that clutter is holding you back from!
In this episode we;
● Give you our thoughts on just some of the things you might be doing if clutter was cleared from your house;
● Encourage you to set vision for what it is you want to use your house for;
● Challenge you make clearing the clutter a priority by investing time or money achieving your vision;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Types of clutter episode
● Head, Heart and Home course
● 2020 Vision episode
● Vision episode (2018)
● Judgement episode
● Mould episode
● Discouragement episode
Thank you Roxfox83 for your podcast review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.