The Trauma Cleaner
***Disclaimer this week, there is swearing and talk of trauma and squalor***
This week we chat to the formidable Sandra Pankhurst! You may have read Sandra’s biography by the brilliant Sarah Krasnostein, The Trauma Cleaner, which so lovingly depicts Sandra’s incredible life story. Today we focused in on Sandra’s work as a cleaner for people who live in squalor and cleaning trauma scenes in houses. She is so fascinating and exemplifies her motto that ‘excellence in no accident’.
In this episode we;
● Hear Sandra’s heart of gold for her clients;
● Glean from her wisdom in dealing gently and kindly with her clients;
● Learn how she started her business and how she niched into trauma cleaning;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● STC Services – Sandra’s business
● #halfcut fundraiser
Thank you Sandra for giving us your time to be on our podcast!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.