Tiny Living with Sarah
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home via Zoom, so our sound quality isn’t at it’s best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat to the inspirational Sarah Taylor about tiny, off-grid, intentional living.
In this episode Sarah;
● Shares her journey of building a bus for tiny living as well as her latest adventure of living off grid in Queensland;
● Tells some truths about the ups and downs of adjusting to intentional living;
● Encourages us to be thoughtful and conscious consumers and disposer of everything we use;
● Challenges us to questions the stories we are told and the stories we tell ourselves;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Sarah Taylor ‘s website
● Living big in a tiny house – You Tube channel
● Exploring Alternatives – You Tube channel
● Head, Heart and Home course
● Hinterland on Netflix
● Shetland on Netflix
● Vera – the other TV show Kirsty mentions
Thank you Emma Ray for your podcast review & Jane Webster for supporting us via Patreon!!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.