We love our Facebook Community!! Especially when members request specific topics. So this week you can thank Jodi Mine for our chat about travel bags! It might seem like a bit of an odd time to be talking about travelling but even if we can’t really go that far at the moment wouldn’t it be great to be able to find what you need when you need it when that time comes again (yes we are holding out hope!). Get ready for tips and tricks galore in today’s episode – enjoy!
In this episode we:
● Suggest you gather all your travel bags together to make a fair assessment of what you have;
● Share the suitcase situation for the Revell & Farrugia families;
● Encourage you to keep you travel bags empty of possessions not specific to travelling;
● Give you ideas of where travel bags can be kept;
● Offer suggestions of what to do with your decluttered bags;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Holiday Episode
● Moving House Episode
● Judgement Episode
Special thanks to takeapagefrommybook for your review!!
If you have any suitcases or overnight bags around the place that are yet to be unpacked – then it’s your turn to leave us a review – after you unpack those bags!!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.