*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded before Covid-19 took hold of the world, so we just ask for your grace if you find any comments insensitive given the current climate.*
This week we chat to Mandy Hose from Too Peas in A Podcast about being a Mum of twins and the impact that has had on her
In this episode Mandy chats about;
● ‘Real’ Mandy and ‘twin mum’ Mandy;
● The implications of working in childcare and seeing the potential usefulness of everything for imaginative and creative play;
● How she was weighed down but the heaviness of clutter;
● Her clutter nemesis;
● Advice she gives to twin mums with her 20/20 hindsight;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Thank you so much Mandy, as you said, Womens work at it’s best is bringing people together and we are so thankful for how you do this so well in your life and for extending that to us!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Mandy & Kate’s brilliant podcast Too Peas in a Podcast
● Sentimental Items episode where we give advice on curating sentimental things
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.