This week we chat to Lex who is Amy’s client and a participant of our Head, Heart and Home course:
In this episode we;
● Learn Lexs’ story, how she came to become a client of The Art of Decluttering;
● How she felt opening the door to Amy;
● What she found the hardest part of working with a Professional Organiser;
● Lex challenges you to build a team to help you;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Sunshine Anna for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.