This week we chat about bargain clutter and whether it really is a bargain. It is following on from last week’s episode on Freebie Clutter!
In this episode we;
- Encourage you think about where you are going to store ‘bargain’ clutter when you bring it home;
- Challenge you to question the marketing and why businesses are offering things at a bargain;
- Question our own buying habits;
- Chat about how op shops can be a bargain hunters trap!
- Give you questions to ask yourself when you are tempted by ‘bargains’
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Presto4567 from Canada for your podcast review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.