Decluttering Services Melbourne | Professional Organiser
At The Art of Decluttering, we are leaders in decluttering services Melbourne. Our specialist team offers a professional organiser that will help you get the best outcome out of your decluttering experience, focusing not just on the transformation of your room or home, but a lasting internal transformation.
Looking for decluttering advice or want to book a session? Chat to our friendly team today!
The Art of Decluttering is an amazing team of Decluttering and Organising Experts who are passionate about helping you experience freedom from clutter.
Our Decluttering Process
Melbourne Decluttering Service Packages
When you book a professional organiser session with us, we’re with you every step of the way with:
- Practical hands-on assistance
- Training in establishing routines, systems and processes
- Encouragement, guidance and motivation
- A shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with, your own personal cheer squad
- We can take your donations to charity for you (whatever will fit in our car)
We’d love to tell you in advance exactly how much of your house/ space we’ll declutter and organise in each session. But everyone and every home is unique. The amount of ‘stuff’ people have is different as well as the pace you're comfortable working. Generally, in our experience, it takes 1-2 sessions to declutter and organise one room/ space. This might be your pantry or kitchen or wardrobe or master bedroom.
What We Provide
Our Melbourne Decluttering & Professional Organiser Experts
We have team who can conduct sessions in Dutch, German and French – enquire below
Meet The Team
Step By Step How To Book
- Fill in our contact form below or call Amy to make an enquiry.
- Together we'll discuss your needs and book the right organiser to help you.
- We look forward to meeting you and helping you to declutter and organise your home.
We’d love to work with you!
If you’re interested in talking further or booking decluttering services with a Melbourne-based professional organiser, you can send us a message or call us directly.
Amy – 0438 659 658