Most of you would know by now just how much we love, love, love are amazing staff members. Well today we have a guest and she just happens to be one of them! Get ready to meet Fiona. Fi came to join us about 5 months ago and has been busy servicing our Melbourne clients with so much love and compassion. We absolutely adore her, especially her heart and desire to see people step into freedom and fullness of life. Fiona shares a little bit about herself, her passion for travel and her decluttering journey (part of which involved packing up her life to live on the other side of the world!) We know you will love today’s episode – so get comfy and enjoy!
In this episode we:
- Learn a little bit about Fiona and what she loves to do (other than work for us!);
- Hear how Fiona found us and became part of our Melbourne team;
- Are inspired by Fiona and what she loves so much about being a professional organiser;
- Ask Fiona what she has learnt while working with us;
- Get Fiona to share advice with those who are planning an international move;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Stuff You Should Know – Podcast
● Amy’s audiobook Simply Organised
Special thanks to Lyn_M_ and yourcousinepo for your reviews!
If you have lived in a city other than your own for more than 3 months then it’s your turn this week to leave us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.