Crafts & Hobbies
Do you have a craft or hobby that you love? Do you have a craft or hobby that has been sitting untouched for years (or decades?)? Do you need help decluttering your craft/hobby? Do you need some fresh ideas about how to store and display your art? We chat about crafts and hobbies today and you will learn just HOW entrepreneurial Amy really is, she has turned her hand at most crafts of the 80’s/90’s/00’s! You will laugh along with (at) us as we talk about turning your grown kids room into a craft room so they can’t move back in 🙂 as well as be inspired to get back into your craft and hobby or to give yourself the grace to let that passion go. Big shout out to Tara Lee for the episode idea and Declutter Lover for your review on iTunes. We hope you enjoy it!
Questions to ask yourself:
- Is this still a passion of mine? Is this still me?
- Does this hobby still fit with my values?
- Do I have the time for it at the moment? Is this the right season of my life to pursue this craft and hobby?
- When was the last time I used this item?
- Do I have a plan for this item in the forseeable future?
- How much would it cost me to replace it if I did want it in the future?
- Do I still like this item/material etc?
- Could someone else make more use of this item then I am currently?
- Could I lend it to someone until I made space for it in my life again?
- How many of this item do I need?
- Is this hobby or business?
ATO link to figure out if your passion is a hobby or a business?
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.