This week we chat about discouragement and what it looks like when it comes to decluttering.
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to remind yourself that you are worth it;
- Encourage you to trust the process;
- Talk about different ways discouragement can occur;
- Discuss the different ways we get discouraged as Professional Organisers;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Lauren Osborne for the podcast idea and Tracey for the Apple Podcast review
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.