How to Organise… Part 2
Over the years we have received many requests from our beautiful listeners about how to organise very specific areas. As some of them are a little more niche in nature we have been storing them up with the idea of creating a special How to Organise episode.
We hope you loved part 1 from a few weeks ago – (if you haven’t had a listen we highly recommend you pop over and do that) and are looking forward to sharing part 2 with you today!
A quick recap for you – last time we covered these outside spaces/items – excess materials, tradie utes/tools/work supplies/farm supplies, swimming pool mess & gardening stuff.
For this episode we are heading indoors and giving you suggestions on How to Organise various spaces and items around your home. We cover everything from collections to toys and even those recipe cards that come with meal kit subscriptions.
In this episode we;
- Share with you some general organising principles that can be applied to everything and anything;
- Help you try to get to the bottom of what is driving your need to keep collections;
- Inspire you (as always) to ask yourself why to help you during the decision making process;
- Encourage you to let go of what you no longer love!;
- Challenge those of you with kids or grandkids, to rethink how many toys you want to keep for current and future grandchildren;
And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Freddo frogs that Amy used to collect the wrappers of
● Harry Potter store Kirsty took her daughter to – Quizzic Alley
Thank you to North Taswegia for your podcast review!! If you are part of our Facebook Community then its your turn to leave us a review! You can do that either by leaving the review on Facebook or in Apple Podcast.
A big welcome to Jules Dart as our latest Patreon supporter! We really appreciate your support! For details on becoming a Patreon supporter take a look here.
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.