Who doesn’t love Bluey!? If you don’t know what we are talking about we’ll try to bring you up to speed. This Aussie kids show about a family of dogs has taken the world by storm in creating such a buzz for its wholesome, beautiful storylines containing simple, yet powerful life lessons. One of those being about decluttering, so when Amy had one of her clients sit her down and make her watch it we knew we just had to talk about it! We are not the target market so forgive us as we call characters by the wrong names or forget their names all together! (Can you count how many times Amy forgets Bandit’s name or how many times we call Bingo, Banjo?) What we do hope is that you come along with us today and have a giggle as we share the gold in the Bluey episode titled Mr Monkeyjocks – because in the words of Bluey’s mum Chilli – ‘When you have everything you want, nothing feels special anymore.’
In this episode we;
- Give you a rundown of the episode and share our observations;
- Discuss empowering our children to make the decisions that are right for them;
- Remind you it’s ok for things to go in the bin;
- Encourage you to make wise and intentional decisions about what you choose to spend your money on;
- Highlight the importance of learning how to decide what to donate and what to bin;
- Suggest what you can do when you find something that is special to you but not to your kids;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Where to watch Bluey:
● USA – Disney Junior or Disney+
● UK – BBC or Disney+
● International – Disney+
Thank you to isla874 for you podcast review!
Don’t forget to jump onto Apple Podcast and leave us a review!!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.