Do you have a ‘gunna’ (going to get to) pile or piles? Those items that you want to sell but aren’t quite sure where to start? Well then this episode is for you! Pop in those earbuds/airpods/headphones and soak up all the wisdom that Kirsty and Amy have to share about all things online selling. Despite the absence of their love, love, love for it, there are many gems to take away this week. Don’t forget to head on over to our Facebook Community and share the biggest sized or highest priced item you have ever sold.
In this episode we:
- Challenge you to outsource your online selling;
- Identify the many hurdles and challenges associated with selling items online;
- Highlight that when you book an in home session with Kirsty or Amy they will take your donations away for you;
- Encourage you to use our Facebook Community for accountability and motivation;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● If you do pilates it’s your turn to give us a review this week!
Thanks to nashvilleneedsyou for you review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.