Top 3 Things
This week’s episode is the kind of episode where you can put it on and play along! We are naming the top 3 things from 7 different spaces in your home to declutter. A big thank you to Owen Gray for the suggestion of this topic. So come along with us as work our way through a few rooms of the house decluttering as we go.
In this episode we;
- Identify items in your home & explain why it would be beneficial to let them go;
- Challenge you to switch to streaming services for music and movies/tv shows;
- Encourage you to donate your unopened in date products to shelters or organisations like Share the Dignity;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you to Babygirljodie and Mel81 for your podcast review!! If you have an artwork in your space that you love – it’s your turn to leave a review!! Oh and make sure to tell us what the artwork is!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.