Circular Economy with Rosella Street
We are ridiculously excited to have Sammy from Rosella Street with us today! Rosella Street is a marketplace and platform that helps people lower their consumerism and connects them together in a safe and sustainable way. Brought together by their passion for the planet co-founders Sammy, Mick and Dilyar, decided to create a platform that could provide solutions to many of the current problems we see in the world of online buying/selling. We love how beautifully Rosella Street’s values align with ours here at The Art of Decluttering and know that you will love, love, LOVE this episode!
In this episode we;
- Find out what Rosella Street is and how it came to be;
- Define how Rosella street is different from Marketplace;
- Learn how the platform works and the positive environmental impact it is having on communities;
- Highlight the donate and rental features available on the Rosella Street platform;
- Discuss all the benefits of a circular economy;
- Get an exclusive sneak peak at their plans for the future;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Rosella Street Website
● Rosella Street Instagram
● Rosella Street Facebook
● Sharing & Borrowing Economy Episode
Thank you so much to Sammy for your time!! We are so excited to be on this journey with you and think what you are doing for the environment and communities is just incredible!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.