Return to School
With NSW out of lockdown (and Victoria not far behind – we hope!) restrictions are easing for many and the kids are finally heading back to school!!!! This episode is an old one that dropped back in January 2020 – so please forgive past Amy and Kirsty for not knowing what was coming!!! We are bringing it to you as a helpful refresher with getting back to some kind of normal, re-establishing routines and setting up new ones. During this time of massive transition we also strongly encourage you to look after your own mental health.
In this episode we;
- Highlight that there may be anxiety around returning to school;
- Discuss how understanding how your kids is a key to calmer mornings;
- Offer lots of suggestions for creating calmer morning routines;
- Share our tips for getting out of the house on time;
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Head Heart and Home Course
Thank you Katrina Cutbill and Grateful1965 for your reviews! If you’re kids are heading back to school then it’s your turn to leave us a review!
Join our community
- Become a Patron – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to me being able to produce this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- Join my Facebook group
- Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to my sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio.