The Home Edit
This week we were inspired to chat about the new Netflix show ‘The Home Edit‘. We really enjoyed it and wanted to share with you the ways in which we are similar and how we differ.
In this episode we;
● Encourage you to use this show as inspiration for decluttering;
● Challenge you to prioritise function over perfection ;
● Remind you just how different Kirsty and Amy are from each other;
● And so so so so much more…
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Containers episode
● Gretchen Rubin episode
Thanks to Stephanie R for your patreon support!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.