Amy and Kirsty, the duo behind The Art of Decluttering, are both experienced Professional Organisers and Declutter Coaches who together with their amazing team, provide services in both Melbourne & Sydney.
Our Decluttering Process
When you book a session with us, we’re with you every step of the way with:
- Practical hands-on assistance
- Training in establishing routines, systems and processes
- Training in organisation principles and skills
- Encouragement, guidance and motivation
- A shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with, your own personal cheer squad
- We take your donations with us when we leave (whatever will fit in our cars)
We’d love to tell you in advance exactly how much of your house/ space we’ll declutter and organise. But everyone and every home is unique. The amount of ‘stuff’ people have is different as well as the pace you’re comfortable working. Generally, in our experience, it takes 4 hours to declutter and organise one room/ space. This might be your pantry or kitchen or wardrobe or master bedroom.
Meet Your Declutter Coaches
Amy and Kirsty, the duo behind The Art of Decluttering, are both experienced professional organisers and declutter coaches who provide services in person across Australia and online throughout the world.Contact Us
AmyOwner & Professional Organiser
KirstyOwner & Professional Organiser
What We Provide
Before & After Photos
Our Clients Praises
We’d love to work with you!
If you're interested in talking further or booking a declutter session you can send us a message or call us directly.
Kirsty - 0408 554 855 (Sydney)
Amy - 0438 659 658 (Melbourne)